- If you place an order, we will need your name, email address, delivery address and payment information so as to be able to process, dispatch, and update you on the status of your order.
- To make shopping at Smart CosmetiX as pleasant as possible, we store (with your permission) your personal information, order details and user history (i.e. what other Smart CosmetiX services you have made use of and how often). This allows us to complement our site and product offer to your needs and interests in the best way possible.
- If you subscribe to our newsletter, we will use your email address to inform you about interesting facts, Smart CosmetiX trends, and any special offers and promotions we may have. If you no longer wish to receive our newsletter, you can simply unsubscribe via the link in the newsletter.
- If you create an account with Smart CosmetiX, we will store your information in a secure environment (secure server). This means that if you log in with your username (email address) and password, you won’t have to fill in your name, address, telephone number, email address and shipping address with every new order you place - making your shopping experience as easy, fast and safe as possible!
- Your opinion counts, so we really welcome your reviews and/or ratings on the Smart CosmetiX site. You can choose to use your own name or a nickname, and also opt to divulge as much (or as little) information about yourself as you want.
- You can always change your personal details whenever you log in. Alternatively, you can request to change your details by sending an email to email@example.com.
- If you respond to a promotion, we will ask for your name, address and email address. We use this information to carry out the promotional activity, to publish the winner(s), and to measure the response of our promotional offers.
We’re delighted that you trust Smart CosmetiX. And, believe us, you can! Because when you visit our webshop, you can shop and pay securely. Not to mention quickly and with ease. We work with a reputable payment party (and have a Secure Socket Layer (SSL) connection, and modern security technology, which means all sensitive information will be sent 'encrypted'.